Class of Business 8 - Forex Investments
- Trainer: Moonstone Business School of Excellence
- Hours of instruction: 8-12
- Course cost: R665 (incl. VAT). Best price guaranteed
This module builds your core knowledge of the terminology pertinent to the foreign exchange class of business, and the features of foreign exchange products. It also teaches you about the legislation relevant to foreign exchange products, including typical fee structures, charges, and other risks associated with investing, purchasing or transacting in these products. Furthermore, you will learn about the legislation affecting foreign exchange products, and their tax implications. This knowledge is essential when assessing the appropriateness of products within this class of business.
What content is covered?
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- identify the main market participants in respect of foreign exchange products.
- demonstrate an understanding of financial services legislation, industry codes and codes of conduct applicable to structured deposit products.
- identify the general financial needs of clients.
- understand the terminology and describe features of foreign exchange products.
- describe the typical fee structures, charges and other costs associated with foreign exchange products.
- describe the impact of applicable economic and environmental factors.
- explain the legislative background and tax implications of foreign exchange products.
- assess the appropriateness of foreign exchange products for specific client needs.
What is involved?
You can register at any time. Once your registration is complete, you will be given access to Moonstone's learning management system, where you will be able to access the study guide material or download it as a series of PDFs. The content consists of comprehensive notes, including helpful charts and illustrations, all prepared by industry experts. The detailed examples ensure that you build practical knowledge and skills. The system will offer you regular quizzes to assist you in testing your knowledge, so that by the end of the module you will feel confident to pass the final assessment, which you will also do online on Moonstone's system. At that point, you will receive a digital certificate of completion to prove that you have achieved the class of business fit and proper requirement.
If you work for 45 minutes to an hour each day, you can expect one module to take you two or three weeks. Of course, this will vary based on experience and familiarity with the material. You will have access to the learning management system for six months from the date of registration.
Admin users are not allowed to book courses or express interest in courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to book a course.
Sending expression of interest...
- Hours of instruction: 8-12 per course per individual
- Note: Click "Contact me" to find out more, or "Book now" to arrange a group booking for any class of business, including favourable group rates. We'll get right back to you.
- Course fee: R665 (incl. VAT) per course per individual. Discounts available for large groups. Best price guaranteed
Admin users are not allowed to recommend courses. Please register as a Trainee to be able to recommend a course.